Saturday, April 24, 2010

attention!

Sometimes, you feel that you need some attention from others. Just want to share with you that you can actually get the same kind of attention from yourself...
I'm not joking... When you start to crave attention from some other people, and when you cannot get it, or when the other people cannot give it, you can try to give attention to yourself... haha.. Suddenly, this just sound a bit ridiculous.. But I still want to stick to what i believe in :o ... Can i? ....

:p

.
.
.

Use the power to do whatever is within your control to fulfill what you want.


.
.
.

I ran out of the house just now because I wanted to take a photo of the nice orangey and pinkish sky that appeared suddenly as the sun was setting. I didn't rush down in time... :/

.
.
.

I think... I will just stick with "gr" as my english name for now ba...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...