Saturday, July 26, 2008

belong

I suffer from motion sickness whenever i travel in buses/cars. I can't really observe my surroundings, the things that passes me by. I can only concentrate on myself, trying not to get too nauseous. One fine day, while i had nothing to do. Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. Is motion sickness related to your personality type? Similar to being an introvert, you wouldn't or couldn't observe your surroundings, you could only concentrate on yourself...

Everybody wants to feel that they belong. Either to a group, or to someone, or to belong in a class of their own... Is it really that important? Could i not belong to any and yet feel contented with my life? .....

Preview pictures from the camp :p






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...